Saturday, June 20, 2009

Two Rings And A Little Bling

So Charles found the wedding band he wants! It's more than I was originally wanting to spend but that's ok. I wanted to stay below $500 and was hoping to get one that was way under budget. No worries though, I figure if he loves it then I need to get it. After all, as he said "I'll wear it every day until I die and that's the one I want." awww He got me the diamond and engagement ring I wanted so it's the least I can do.

I now present to you Charles ring:

14K Two Toned Gold Comfort Fit 6mm Wedding Ring


Source)
Ring Description: This classic dome style wedding ring measures 6mm wide and is made with premium 14k white and yellow golds. This two toned band features step down edges. The surface of the band is in 14k white gold, and the step down edges are 14k yellow gold. This classic design is beautiful in two tone, and is sure to please. The edges are comfort fit both inside and out, providing ultimate comfort when sliding on and off.

I love it! And more importantly, he loves it! The price tag is $528.00 for his ring size. I think his ring will compliment my ring really well too without perfectly matching it. Superior Wedding Rings has an excellent selection of rings for both men and women. If you're still on the search for rings, check them out. I haven't purchased Charles ring yet but I've heard wonderful things about this company from other brides. Every product they offer comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Now it's time for my band. It is from BlueNile just like my engagement ring and is made to go with my ring.

Pave Diamond Ring in 18k Gold (1/5 ct. tw.)(Source)

Ring Stats:
(Source)

The complete look of my rings:
(Source)

The price for my band is $590 but we have a 10% off coupon to use when we purchase it. I can't wait till this band is next to my engagement ring, it's going to be stunning! And oh so sparkly too! ;) With my band, my total carat weight for both rings will be 0.81.

Are you and your fiance getting matching bands or are you going for something different?

1 comment:

  1. Love both bands - the two tone metal of Charles's band is really classy!

    ReplyDelete