Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Solution?


I think I may have found a solution to the S&K Menswear saga!

There's a company called Jim's Formal Wear that carries the EXACT SAME suit that we were wanting from S&K! They don't have their own stores, instead they have authorized retailers. I did a search for retailers and was floored when my bridal salon A Joyous Occasion was listed as a retailer! Woo hoo!

Now, I still have to call and get some information and make sure they do rentals with the suits and stuff but I'm so glad I've already found the suit somewhere else! Oh and it's not just the suit, they have the shirt and the shoes we want as well! Score! So this afternoon I will be calling Joyous to get the details!

Oh and I have other good news regarding my Not Enough Time post! Much to my astonishment, yesterday while Charles and I were texting just before I left work he surprised me by saying that he's going to stop going to church on Wednesdays so we can have Wednesdays for wedding planning!! Yay!!

Now please understand that church is extremely important to me and him as well. Our church background is different, he's been going to Sunday service and the Wednesday evening service for years at his church. I however, was not brought up in a home where we attended Wednesday service. I'm not saying it's not needed or anything like that, it's just not something I attend. Anyways, I was very thankful of this news and am so glad we'll have a day set aside for wedding planning now. Oh and it means more time with my sweetie too!

Were you able to find solutions to unexpected problems quickly?

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you found a solution to the S&K saga! thats good news!

    ReplyDelete