Monday, April 27, 2009

More purple and more sparkles!

So today I finally get to show off the stunning clutch I found on Ebay! I had been on the search for a purple clutch and was unable to find one I fell in love with. And to make things more difficult, most of the clutches I found were upwards of $50! I didn't want to spend that much on a clutch. So for a while I gave up the search. You'll have to forgive me that I can't remember what blog I saw the store link on because I don't remember. The Ebay store I found my clutch at is HK Department Store and I highly recommend them! They have excellent prices! So without going on any longer here it is:
Goregous no? It has everything I wanted in a clutch; it's purple, rhinestones, shoulder strap, larger size but not too big and opens wide. And the best part...including shipping from Hong Kong, it was only $21.08!!! Score!

Now on to the sparkly item I want to share with you. I had been on the search for a vintage rhinestone brooch to use on my bouquet. And ladies let me tell you, Etsy is the place to look! There are tons of beautiful brooches at great prices so if you're on the hunt for one be sure to check there! As you might guess, I found mine on Etsy from seller Cottage Antiques. Here it is:
(Source)
I'll try and get some better pics of it up sometime this week. It is exactly what I was looking for and I love it sooo much! Not to mention the fact that it sparkles like crazy in the light! This is the look I'm going for with the brooch and bouquet:
(Source)
I will be placing my brooch up closer to the flowers. I can't wait to see what it looks like but I have a while to wait yet!

1 comment:

  1. i'm getting slightly excited kristal! ;)

    ReplyDelete