Saturday, January 16, 2010

Relief for Aching Feet Part 2

(Source: yours truly) Taken on freshly fallen snow! :)

Several months ago I stumbled upon these beauties while looking for some new shoes. I saw them out of the corner of my eye and had to have a closer look! They were less than $15 and when I saw them I just had to have them! They will be perfect for the reception and are even more comfortable than the white eyelet flats that I had bought before. And they'll obviously give me the pop of color I was hoping to have originally.

3 comments:

  1. I love them! They’re so cute and the color is gorgeous! Do you know who makes them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know is that inside the shoe is says "Dollhouse". Other than that, I don't have any idea who makes them. I found them at an outlet store.

    ReplyDelete