Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hair Inspiration

Most everyone out in wedding blog world has heard of Jessica over at The Budget Savvy Bride and is totally in LOVE with nearly everything she did for her wedding. And I'm one of those people for sure! Early on in my planning I religiously followed her blog and continued to do so until after she got married. I absolutely LOVED how she had her hair styled for her big day and am hoping to have a very similar style for my big day! Jessica was kind enough to e-mail pictures that had been taken during and right after the styling. I'm oh so thankful to her for that! They're going to be very helpful in trying to get the look recreated. So without further ado, here are the pictures.....

(Source: Jessica aka The Budget Savvy Bride)
(Source: Jessica aka The Budget Savvy Bride)

Beautiful look right? What do you think?

3 comments: