Friday, June 18, 2010

Wedding Shower Pictures!

Today I bring you pictures from my wedding shower which was held back in February. I shared the shower invitations that I made here so if you haven't seen them, take a look.

I had a wonderful time and we got some amazing things for our home. However, I was feeling veryyy sick. I believe I ended up with a 24hr stomach virus...NOT FUN! In a number of the pictures you can tell I wasn't feeling well...so bummed about that so please excuse how terrible I look.

My best friend and Matron of Honor, Lindsey made the 7hr drive into town to be there for the shower and that meant sooo much to me! In addition, she was able to come into town the day before the shower so we got some quality girl time in! We went lingerie shopping and had a blast and stayed up wayyy too late talking. It was awesome!

My mom, Javi my bridesmaid and some of my moms friends did a great job with the decor and I loved how it turned out! I'll let the pictures do the talking for the most part...
My mommy setting things up!
The spread!
Drinks and desserts!
My delicious cake! Just wish I had been able to eat more than two bites of it!
The guest book.
The tags for the shower gifts. I had a blast making them! The hearts were made by using a heart shaped whole punch and then gluing them to the tags.
Heart shaped cheddar cheese crackers my mom found, they were so cute and yummy!
My beautiful mom pining on the corsage she made me.
My Gram (grandmother) and I. She and my granddad (grandfather) made the 2 hour trip despite the fact that about a week before the shower my Gram had serious shoulder surgery.
Some of the most comfortable lingerie EVER!
Me and my ladies! Javi (left) and Lindsey (right).
Lindsey and me with our moms. They are great friends too!
Old home-school buddies.
One of my best friends, Javi. She was my bridesmaid and we've been friends for about 11 years.
Opening the Noritake Platinum rim China I inherited from my Gram and Granddad. It is BEAUTIFUL!
Three generations...my Gram, mom and myself.
My beautiful mom and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment