Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For SALE!


So if you've fallen in love with something I've posted about on my blog then pay attention! I have a ton of things that I'm trying to sell. I am in the process of listing them all on Ebay. Here is what I have listed so far....

Purple Dollhouse Flats, Size 10

72 ct. bag of Pearlized Purple Balloons, 12" Helium Quality

72 ct. bag of Pearlized White Balloons, 12" Helium Quality

50 Pearlized Purple Balloons, 12" Helium Quality


50 Pearlized White Balloons, 12" Helium Quality


Lot of 18 used 7" round mirrors

Glass Apothecary Jar, 18-2/4" Tall, New

100 ct. box of 5-3/4" x 8-3/4" Grip Seal Greeting Card Envelopes

Used lot of 4 Large, 18" Silver Paper Lanterns


Used lot of 11 Small, 10" Silver Paper Lanterns

Lot of 6, 20ct luncheon napkins & 4, 24ct beverage napkins, purple

Stay tuned for other items such as our cupcake tree, a rhinestone bracelet, a 2.5 gallon beverage dispenser, a box of forks, some tulle, invitation kits, program kits, and a whole lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment