Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Official....

Well, in the states eyes it is! Yesterday morning, Charles and I went to the Courthouse and got our marriage license!


This is by no means a great picture but it's a picture documenting the event none the less. It was starting to rain again and we were trying to hurry and also trying not to get the marriage license wet!

Don't get me started on weather though, that brings on a whole wave of things I do NOT want to deal with. Last look at the weather revealed a 60% chance of thunderstorms the day of our wedding. I ended up in tears. I will purposely be missing the weather from now until after the wedding. I can't handle it. Plus, the weather men don't know what they're talking about. I know the true 100% accurate weather man and He knows the desires of my heart. I'm putting all my trust in the Lord for a BEAUTIFUL day come Saturday!

Well ladies, I have a zillion things to do so I better get off here and go do them. I'm sure this will be my last post until after the wedding so I will catch you all once I'm a MRS! <3

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and I hope you have a beautiful wedding day! I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn’t rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything was absolutely perfect for you!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete