Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tasty Tuesday's


So this is a day late (man I'm not getting off to a good start)! I'm very sorry. Yesterday was a very busy day for me. My mom flew back into town from a trip to Boston after being there for over a week and Charles and I picked her up from the air port. While she was gone her air conditioning unit died so last night I helped her install two window units in the house to help temporarily until the big unit gets replaced. I promise to do better from here on out!!!


For the first post in my new series I bring you a quick and easy recipe that Charles and I love!!

Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Envelope Italian Salad Dressing Mix
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

Directions:
Mix cheese, salad dressing mix and garlic powder together in a shallow dish. Moisten chicken (if not moist from juices) with water; coat chicken with cheese mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish (9x13 works well) and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Makes six servings.

This chicken is incredibly moist and delicious! It's perfect with salad and a baked potato or also great with long grain wild rice!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment