Thursday, October 21, 2010

From Drab to Fab!

So we still don't have our image CD yet and still no idea when we will be able to afford it. :( So in the mean time, I have decided to share some of the crafty projects I've been working on lately with you. To start things off, I'll share my fall wreath project.

I found this wreath at Big Lots for $20. I like the flowers, leaves and pine cones included on it however it was missing something and wasn't full enough. So I went on an acorn hunt at my moms house and found a ton of acorns that I could add to the wreath. I also found some silk sunflowers and a beautiful bow and a few more pine cones in my moms craft stash to add to the wreath. It only took me about two hours to complete and I took everything that came on the wreath off and completely re-did the whole thing!

Here is the before and after, I just LOVE how it came out!! What do you think?
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Up next, the details of the baby shower I planned for my sister-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment