Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Engagement Pictures....

have been postponed. :( Sadly because of the oh so hot weather and a chance of rain we decided to cancel our scheduled session yesterday. It was sad but I'm glad we decided to wait. We were supposed to meet our photographers at 5:00 to start and by 5:30 it was thundering and lightning really badly.

Due to postponing, we've decided to have our pictures done up at Cades Cove in the National Park. We don't have a new date just yet but I'll keep you posted. Charles and I headed up to the Cove yesterday and scoped out places to get shots and found a lot of awesome spots! So while it was sad to have to cancel yesterday I think it was for the best. We cannot wait until we can get our pictures!

And to update you all on my job situation....I am officially on the search for a job. So those of you who pray please pray I find one soon to fill the gap while I'm laid off. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment